When securing the right kind of financing for your business both starting and ongoing, you want the kind that will make your business successful and remain that way. Start up funding is oftentimes achieved by seeking bank loans or getting funds from venture capitalists.
Once that initial funding has dried up however, it is best to rely on small business credit cards to get you and your company through the tough times and help you make large capital purchases when the need arises. Aside from providing timely infusions of purchasing power, the Capital One Business Card has numerous other benefits which small-time entrepreneurs like you can take advantage of.
There are five key advantages for possessing the Capital One card:
- Quantified Monthly Statements such as paper summaries and online summaries.
- Efficient means in keeping business and personal expenses separate.
- Rewards every time the card is used.
- No need to worry about paying in cash, balance or checks.
- Gives additional security to the business.
A number of factors can be used to determine whether or not the Capital One Business Card is right for you.
- Determine the Introductory Annual Percentage Rate such as 0% on purchases and balance transfers.
- How long is the allotted period for the introductory Annual Percentage Rate?
- How much is the regular Annual Percentage Rate when the introductory rate expires?
- How much is the annual payment fee?
- What are the conditions for Balance Transfers?
- Does a person need to have a good credit history to avail of the card?
It is unavoidable for any business owner to be concerned about what rewards are available when looking for the right card such as rewards and bonuses that feature 1% cash backs, 25% annual cash backs, cash earning bonuses like airline travel, gasoline purchase and accumulated points from purchased items namely building and hardware, electronic gadgets and computers, office and home supplies, advertising and shipping.
When you want to acquire of this amazing card conceived by Capital One, you need to remember to read all the fine print; before deciding to go for the card, you need to compare it with the offers of other credit companies; and to choose the card that best represents you and your needs.
It is very beneficial to start and continue a business with the aid of Capital One because it offers a wide range of benefits and privileges that are seldom offered by other credit card companies.